Spend a day in the company of your loved ones, enjoying a glass of wine with your favourite book, movie or listening to your music of choice. Just sit back and relax.
Enjoy life on the beautiful terrace overlooking the magical countryside of Brda, or just take a dip in the pool in those warm days and nights.
Find time to pamper yourself in our little sanctuary inside Alma Vista – complete with a sauna, jacuzzi and massage upon your request.
Just head down to the cellar and enjoy Edi Simcic wines, champagnes and local products like jams, juices, honey…
A new year calls for new ideas and a new way of life.December 30, 2017
Experience Alma Vista as you were actually here! A brand new feature: a 360° view of Alma Vista now…August 13, 2017
Spring in Brda is truly magical. The beautiful Brda cherry trees, which are known far and wide, are showing…April 5, 2017
Enjoy a special 3-day/2-nights experience for two people at Alma Vista, that includes:
Massages, health drinks, unlimited sauna and whirlpool usage, dinner at selected restaurant, chauffeur, a home-made breakfast, sweet treats, wine tasting in the Edi Simcic cellar, e-scooter use, local Brda trips and more!
Contact us for more info and reservation.
You can always decide to head down to the cellar and let us guide you through a wine tasting of renowned Edi Simcic wines.
This year, we acquired two electric scooters for our guests, so you can take an eco friendly drive around the beautiful countryside of the Brda region.
- A unique place where you relive your most beautiful dreams. Dreams of the joys of living, architecture, details, dreams of being in a perfect state of peace. Alma Vista is a place where you pamper your thoughts, spirit and your palate.Natasa Kovacic
- After visiting Alma Vista I feel like I am myself once again.Petra Greiner
- My nest.Tomi Vugrinec, TOMI
- When there is nothing to add and nothing to take, and everything is as it should be, then you know that life wants you to enjoy that perfect moment. And Alma Vista embodies that perfect moment.Nina Levicnik
- When I first visited Alma Vista, I never wanted to leave. Perfect for a weekend getaway, calm hedonistic week or holidays. Whenever your heart, soul or body needs a rest. When in Brda, this place is a must.Anja Bohinc Bojetu
- I always enjoying coming back to the imagination of Brda.Mitja Bokun